Sunday 12 August 2012

I know it's been a long time


What I have been up to.

I have not posted for some weeks because I have been busy playing.
Star pocket  

I  had been given 6 fat quarters and I wanted to see how far they would go.

I made this big enough to carry an A 3 cutting mat








.

This is on the other side my interpretation of a square Union Jack.








 This is what I made with the remaining 3 fat quarters. 

Quite a lot really. 

I do like the star in the bottom right I will play around with that.

Molly's cushion


   
A bag from an old pillow case plus scraps  
 






 
  Pin cushion mouse with Poppy's nose inspecting. She still loves soft toys and will pinch the grand-children's if I do not put them out of reach.

 
Last but not least this is what I picked up at a local carboot this morning. 


 Not bad for 50 pence works out at just over 1p each. I do love a bargain.

That's it for now as I am way way behind with my Tast and CQJP    

Thank you so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy! Your star pocket and union jack and everything else you've been working on look wonderful. We don't have car boot sales here but have garage sales instead which I haven't had time to go at all this year. What a great bargain on the threads!

    ReplyDelete