Monday 9 January 2012

Fly stitch TAST week 1

Well I have just finished my first TAST. I have seen some really beautiful designs and I was getting a bit overwhelm by it all and wanted to do so many different designs but could not make up my mind what to do. So I instead of worrying about what design I decided to just practice the stitch and when I am a bit more accomplished I will incorporate a few of the stitches that I have learnt. It has been such a long time since I had taken up a needle and thread for embroidery stitches I so enjoyed it, waiting for the next stitch tomorrow.      

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland Pippa....love your little stitch sampler. I'm playing along with TAST too, but havent posted much yet! Just adding new stitches here and there to my cloth.
    Thanks for popping by my blog...look forward to following what you are up to with your quilts.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete